What are the major attractions in Hoyerswerda?
Adventure is just around the corner at the Hoyerswerda Castle Museum. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. Lausitzbad Spa and the Hoyerswerda Zoo are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hoyerswerda?
Could you do with more adventure? Then keep on cruising to Malschendorf, just 35 miles from Hoyerswerda. You'll find plenty more interesting things to see and do here, such as the Albertinum and the Grosser Garten. Get set to start clocking up those miles, because Zwinger Palace and Dresden Castle are also worth a road trip. You'll discover these fine sights in Dresden, 35 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hoyerswerda?
Here are our top recommendations to find the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our handy filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these money-saving offers;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your wheels as soon as you can to bag a truckload of savings!