What are the major attractions in Haigerloch?
Snowboarding is quite popular with people in the Baden-Wuerttemberg region. For even more outdoor activities, try skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Haigerloch?
More fun and adventure is right around the corner, so fasten that seat belt! Head 3 miles down the road and spend a little time at New Castle and the Mercedes Benz Museum. You'll find these superb attractions in Hohenheim. Stuttgart, 35 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to visit the Porsche Museum and the Wilhelma Zoo, two great attractions in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Haigerloch?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the hottest offers for your chosen location;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab trip to a close-by car rental outlet could mean some significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.