What are the major attractions in Guestrow?
Close to the city center, the Ernst Barlach Museum is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. If you've still got room on that travel itinerary, Guestrower Rathaus and Guestrow Castle will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Guestrow?
Be sure to have enough gas in the tank, because Kessin is worth making a detour for. Situated 19 miles from Guestrow, it boasts some wonderful attractions, such as Town Hall and New Market. Nothing says living big like a road trip, so why not keep on cruising to Reutershagen? It's 2 miles away and also offers a few attractive sights, such as Marienkirche and Warnemunde Beach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Guestrow?
Here you'll find our top recommendations to find the best deal on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by modifying the days in your search;
- No one enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to bag a truckload of savings!