What are the major attractions in Grantham?
Adventure is just around the corner at Belton House. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. The Guildhall Arts Centre and St. Wulfram's Church are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Grantham?
Grantham is home to some incredible sights, but there are other things to experience in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound? Bullring Shopping Centre needs no introduction. Located about 6 miles away in Birmingham, be sure to organize your travel calendar to include this unmissable sight.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Grantham?
Below we've listed our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Scan the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab drive to a close-by car rental center might result in big savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal ride.