What are the major attractions in Gradiska?
The wider area is renowned for some top-shelf snowboarding and skiing. So why not jump in a rental car, fill your lungs with clean, fresh air and get up close to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Gradiska?
Want to see what's going on in nearby Banja Luka? What's 25 miles when you've got your own set of wheels? Anyway, the road trip is half the fun! Banja Luka Castle, Hram Svete Petke u Kuljanima and Orthodox Sanctuary of Christ the Savior alone make the drive out worthwhile. Locals may also point you in the direction of Prnjavor, 3 miles away. If you only see one attraction here, make sure it's Catholic Church of St. Anthony of Padua. (But we'd also recommend Monument to the Fallen Soldiers and Prnjavor Park.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gradiska?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.