What are the major attractions in Freiberg?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Mittelsaechsische Theater. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. The Terra Mineralia and the Urban and Mining Museum Freiberg are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Freiberg?
Don't just travel from point A to point B. Get the most out of your car rental by making a detour to Dresden. Situated 2 miles from Freiberg, it offers popular attractions like Zwinger Palace and Dresden Castle. Get ready to start clocking up those miles, because the Albertinum and the Grosser Garten are also worth a day trip. You'll discover these well-known attractions in Malschendorf, 25 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Freiberg?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.