What are the major attractions in Frankfurt an der Oder?
Adventure is right around the corner at Der Anger Park. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. The Slubice Golf Club and the Museum Junge Kunst are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Frankfurt an der Oder?
Explore Frankfurt an der Oder for its exceptional character and style. That said, you also have big-name attractions within easy access. Wanderers from all corners of the globe make a stop at the Brandenburg Gate. You can access it from Berlin, 5 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Frankfurt an der Oder?
Below are our top suggestions to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream set of wheels.