What are the major attractions in Eberswalde?
Nothing tops a few insider tips and hints when it comes to things to do and see. Book your rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then hit the highway!
What are the best road trip destinations near Eberswalde?
Whip out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've marked off the best sights in Eberswalde, there's a big-name attraction just a little down the road. The Brandenburg Gate hardly needs an introduction. Located about 3 miles away in Berlin, make sure you organize your travel itinerary to include this must-do attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Eberswalde?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Scan the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a neighboring car rental office might mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.