How can I get a cheap car rental in Eastern Finland?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Look into as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible price around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself the biggest savings!