What are the major attractions in Cuneo?
Close to the city center, the Cuneo Golf Club is one spot you might like to put on your must-see list. If you've still got space on your schedule, Galimberti Square and Church of San Francesco will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cuneo?
Cuneo offers some incredible sights, but there are other things to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? The Casino Monte Carlo is worth a day trip. It's located in Sainte-Agnes, 4 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cuneo?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best discounts for your location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car center might reward you with big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.