What are the major attractions in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
Adventure is right around the corner at Cortina d'Ampezzo Ski Resort. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. The Golf Club Cortina and the Cortina-Col Druscie Cable Car are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cortina d'Ampezzo?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Schoenberg im Stubaital is worth making a detour for. Located 55 miles from Cortina d'Ampezzo, it has some terrific attractions, such as Imperial Palace and Cathedral of St. James. Get ready to start clocking up those miles, because Court Church and the Galerie im Taxispalais are also worth a road trip. You'll discover these well-known attractions in Patsch, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a nearby rental car facility might score you significant savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your hire car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!