What are the major attractions in Castello de la Plana?
If your trip to Castello de la Plana is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Central Market. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. Co-cathedral of Saint Mary and Main Square are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Castello de la Plana?
Fill up the gas tank, because there are some great reasons to go exploring beyond Castello de la Plana. They include Plaza del Ayuntamiento in Valencia — a well-known road-trip destination just 40 miles away. Silk Exchange is also a popular stop.
Where are the best beaches near Castello de la Plana?
Castello de la Plana has some gorgeous coastal areas, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what fascinating shells and treasures you can find sprinkled on the shore at one of these lovely beaches:
- Heliopolis Beach (4 miles away).
- Almadraba Beach (7 miles away).
- Voramar Beach (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Castello de la Plana?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Last of all, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Castello de la Plana?
Sure, you can do Castello de la Plana without a rental car. But with so much to see and experience here, having one would definitely make your stay more enjoyable. If you plan to head out of town and on the open road, book a rental car with some power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will get you to the surrounding rivers in style and comfort. Planning to spend a lot of your time near the bright lights of the city? A mini or compact car is a good choice. Maneuvering around busy streets and squeezing into tight parking lots will be a lot less stressful with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Castello de la Plana?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Castello de la Plana, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is work out what's the best fit, pack up the car, and start clocking up those miles.