What are the major attractions in Castello de la Plana?
Near the city center, Fadri Tower is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. The Jaume I University and Co-cathedral of Saint Mary are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Castello de la Plana?
In the mood for a little more adventure? Then drive on down to Emperador, just 35 miles from Castello de la Plana. There are plenty more interesting things to see and do here, including Central Market and the Silk Exchange. Nothing says living it up like a road trip, so why not keep on cruising to Vinalesa? It's 35 miles away and also features a few worthwhile sights, such as the Serranos Towers and Feria Valencia.
Where are the best beaches near Castello de la Plana?
Fill up the tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the salty sea air on your face. Castello de la Plana boasts some incredible stretches of coast, such as:
- Heliopolis Beach (4 miles away).
- Almadraba Beach (7 miles away).
- Voramar Beach (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Castello de la Plana?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices get lower for your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to score yourself a mountain of savings!