What are the major attractions in Boa Vista?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Santa Maria. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got space on your travel schedule, Morro Negro lighthouse and Viana Desert will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Boa Vista?
Stick around in Boa Vista for the entire trip? Not when you've got your own ride! Praia de Santa Maria is one of the many reasons that visitors are drawn to nearby Sal. You'll locate it 45 miles away. Need another reason to jump in the car and check it out? See if Santa Maria Town Square tempts you.
Where are the best beaches near Boa Vista?
Fill the car with yummy snacks and head out to one of the gorgeous beaches near Boa Vista. Some of the most delightful places to set up a picnic are:
- Praia da Chave (6 miles away).
- Praia de Santa Monica (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Boa Vista?
Here you'll find our top recommendations to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a neighboring rental car facility might reward you with some impressive savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!