What are the major attractions in Biella?
Close to the center, Parco Burcina Natural Reserve is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. The Fondazione FILA Museum and the Palazzo La Marmora are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Biella?
Visit Biella for its distinct style and character. With that said, you also have world-renowned landmarks just down the road! Teatro Romano Ruins needs no introduction. Located about 35 miles away in Charvensod, be sure to organize your travel itinerary to include this must-see sight.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Biella?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Compare as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.