What are the major attractions in Arzachena?
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you go to Bear's Rock. This fascinating attraction is guaranteed to offer some awesome photo opportunities.
Adventure is just around the corner at the Vigne Surrau Winery. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on that travel itinerary, the Arzachena Museum and Nuraghe Albucciu will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Arzachena?
More fun and adventure is right around the corner, so secure that seat belt! Head 5 miles down the road and spend some time at Propiano Beach and Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site. You'll find these well-known attractions in Vetricella. Cargeghe is another destination to consider. It's situated just 5 miles away. If you make the journey here, close-by attractions such as Basilica of the Holy Trinity of Saccargia and St. Nicholas Cathedral should be on your itinerary.
Where are the best beaches near Arzachena?
There's nothing nicer than opening the car window and feeling the cool sea air on your face while you're driving along the coast. Pack some yummy snacks and spend an afternoon having fun in the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near Arzachena. Picturesque options include:
- Tanca Manna Beach (2 miles away).
- Barca Bruciata Beach (3 miles away).
- Liscia Ruja Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Arzachena?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest prices for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.