What are the major attractions in Arrecife?
If your trip to Arrecife is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you head to Cesar Manrique Foundation. This great attraction is guaranteed to offer some unmissable photo opportunities.
Near the city center, Sports City of Lanzarote is one attraction you might like to put on your to-do list. Costa Teguise Golf Club and El Charco de San Gines are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Arrecife?
We know you're eager to test out these new wheels of yours. How about a day trip out to La Oliva? Just 31 miles away, roll down your windows and feel the breeze in your hair on the way there. Cotillo Beach ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Centro Comercial El Campanario and El Toston Castle are terrific attractions too. Located 40 miles away, Puerto del Rosario is another popular option. If you swing by, don't miss Alcogida Eco Museum, Maxopadel and Las Rotondas Commercial Center.
Where are the best beaches near Arrecife?
Fill up the tank, turn on the engine and get ready to feel the sea breeze blowing through your hair. Arrecife has some stunning stretches of coast, such as:
- Las Cucharas Beach (5 miles away).
- Pocillos Beach (6 miles away).
- Puerto del Carmen Beach (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Arrecife?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a neighboring rental car center might mean some significant savings;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay in advance and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- And finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to bag a ton of savings!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Arrecife?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxury rentals in Arrecife. What you end up going with will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a cushy medium-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you around town as economically as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).