What are the major attractions in Amstetten?
Outdoor adventuring or checking out the local nightlife? Whatever type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you fulfill your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Amstetten?
Be sure to have a full tank of gas, because Engerwitzdorf is well worth a detour. Located 25 miles from Amstetten, it offers up some wonderful attractions, such as the Linz State Gallery and the Lentos Art Museum. Nothing says living it up like a road trip, so why not extend your journey to Steyregg? It's 25 miles away and also offers a few rewarding sights, such as the Linz Castle Museum and St. Martin's Church.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Amstetten?
Below are our top recommendations if you're looking to find the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Use our handy filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a close-by car rental facility may result in some generous savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep an eye out for these deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score yourself a mountain of savings!