What are the major attractions in Alcamo?
Outdoor adventures or checking out the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you fulfill your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Alcamo?
Whip out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've marked off the sights in Alcamo, there's an iconic attraction just a little down the road. Dancing Satyr is worth a day trip. It's located in Mazara del Vallo, 3 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Alcamo?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car, blasting some tunes and driving to the seaside. Alcamo has some amazing beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if the wind's up) and take a day trip to one of these fantastic options:
- Castellammare del Golfo Beach (6 miles away).
- Guidaloca Beach (9 miles away).
- Faraglioni Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Alcamo?
Below you'll find our top suggestions to score the best deal on a rental car:
- Research as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job a breeze!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by switching up the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you watch out for these great offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.