What are the major attractions in Rize?
Keep yourself occupied (and that intrepid soul happy) by visiting Rize Castle and the Seyh Mosque. Another attraction to bear in mind is the Rize Museum.
What are the best road trip destinations near Rize?
Okay. So you want to test out your new wheels? How about venturing out on a day trip to Pazar? Roll down your windows and let the wind rustle your hair on your journey there. It's only 25 miles away. Ardesen Harbor, the Sahil Mosque and Kız Kalesi alone make the drive out worthwhile. The locals will also likely point you towards Camlihemsin, 25 miles away. If you only have time for one attraction here, let it be Zil Kale. (But we'd also recommend Palovit Falls and Ayder Hot Springs.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Rize?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a breeze!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, adjust your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Last of all, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a truckload of savings!