What are the major attractions in Baillif?
Nothing beats a few insider tips when it comes to attractions and experiences. Secure your rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near Baillif?
Want to see what's on offer in nearby Les Abymes? What's 2 miles when you have your very own ride? Anyway, the drive is half the fun! Among your first few stops here ought to be Destreland, Plage de la Datcha and Cathedral of Saint Peter and Saint Paul. Located 2 miles away, Point d'Or is another place to shoot for. If you drop by, make sure you check out the Casino du Gosier, the Musee Saint-John Perse and the Schoelcher Museum.
Where are the best beaches near Baillif?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the coast. Baillif has some amazing beaches nearby, so grab a good book (and a kite if the wind's up) and make your way to one of these well-known options:
- Plage de la Malendure (9 miles away).
- Caribbean Cove Beach (12 miles away).
- Plage de la Datcha (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Baillif?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best offers for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!