What are the major attractions in Artvin?
Karagöl Sahara National Park is just one good reason to get out and explore beyond the immediate center. Want another one? Waterfall Park is also worth the short trip out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Artvin?
Time to see what your new ride can do. Road trips into the nearby areas are just one of the reasons why renting a car here is a good option. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to enjoy everything that Tkhilnari, 3 miles away, has to offer. Among the first stops you make here should be Batumi Beach, Batumi Dolphinarium and 6 May Park. Situated 4 miles away, Camlihemsin is another popular tourist destination. If you visit, make sure you don't miss Zil Kale, Palovit Falls and Ayder Hot Springs.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Artvin?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions to grab the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to grab a truckload of savings!