How can I get a cheap car rental in Tulum?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these money-saving deals;
- Last of all, lock in your booking as soon as you can to grab a load of savings!