What are the major attractions in Hong Kong?
You might need to ask the boss for a couple more days off, because Hong Kong is overflowing with once-in-a-lifetime attractions. Make a start at Soho and the Madame Tussauds. You'd also be bonkers not to check out Lan Kwai Fong and Ocean Park.
Explore the best that this city has to offer by adding Pacific Place and the University of Hong Kong to your must-see list. If you've got some extra time, swing by Victoria Park and Flower Market as well.
Not too far from the city center, Bank of China Tower is one spot to consider putting on your must-see list. The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Harbour City are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hong Kong?
Ticked off all the main attractions in Hong Kong? You shouldn't put away your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find landmark sights just a little further out. Shui Hau Tsuen is only 16 miles away and home to the Big Buddha. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth a day trip.
Where are the best beaches near Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has some magical coastal areas, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what treasures you can find scattered along the shoreline of one of these famous beaches:
- Hung Shing Yeh Beach (5 miles away).
- Turtle Cove Beach (6 miles away).
- Stanley Main Beach (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Hong Kong?
After a long day of mingling with like-minded people, it's always nice to know you can relax and unwind someplace nearby. If you're visiting Hong Kong for work-related reasons, these are some of the top convention centers that are close to hotels and cafés:
- Central Harbourfront Event Space (.2 miles away).
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (1 mile away).
- Cyberport Conference and Exhibition Center (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hong Kong?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Compare as many different offers as you can (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the absolute best price in town;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best prices;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal set of wheels.