What are the major attractions in Hong Kong?
If your trip to Hong Kong is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You might need to ask your boss for a few more days off, because Hong Kong is overflowing with iconic sights and landmarks. First off, be sure to see International Finance Centre and Lan Kwai Fong. You won't want to miss Central Ferry Piers and Bank of China Tower either.
You'll need to rise and shine if you want to see all the great sights that this place has to offer. Exchange Square and Landmark Shopping Area are must-sees. Hong Kong City Hall and City Hall Concert Hall shouldn't be missed either.
Plan a stop at Jardine House. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, World Wide House and Two IFC will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hong Kong?
During your stay, you might also like to explore Western District. Around 2 miles away, there's tons to do here.
Where are the best beaches near Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has some glorious stretches of coastline, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what interesting treasures you can find scattered beside the water at one of these famous beaches:
- Repulse Bay (4 miles away).
- Hung Shing Yeh Beach (5 miles away).
- Turtle Cove Beach (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Hong Kong?
Constantly traveling for business-related purposes? Convention centers are probably familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels and restaurants, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're on your way to any of these places:
- Central Harbourfront Event Space (0.2 miles away).
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (1 mile away).
- Cyberport Conference and Exhibition Center (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hong Kong?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best discounts for your chosen location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a neighboring rental car facility might mean some significant savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Hong Kong?
If it's your first time visiting Hong Kong, get ready for a good time. With notable sights like Bank of China Tower and Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, you'll ask yourself why you didn't arrange your vacation sooner. But like all metropolises, getting behind the wheel can be a challenge — so why not select a mini? Parking is a piece of cake and maneuverability is about as easy as it gets. Alternatively, if you want to avoid the city center and check out the more remote beaches in Hong Kong SAR, you can't beat an SUV or a four-wheel drive.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hong Kong?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting your dream car is well within your grasp! Imagine the joy of rolling into town in a classy sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you're chasing is a cheap ride to bring you safely from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Hong Kong.