What are the major attractions in Glenvar Heights?
If your trip to Glenvar Heights is all organized but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Dadeland Mall and University of Miami. These noteworthy attractions are bound to leave an impression.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering somewhere new. While you're in the area, Tropical Park and Santa's Enchanted Forest should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to add to your itinerary is Shops at Sunset Place.
What are the best road trip destinations near Glenvar Heights?
Situated 31 miles from Glenvar Heights, Fort Lauderdale is a favorite stop on many people's itineraries. Make your way here to access Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Broward Center for the Performing Arts, a couple of top attractions to highlight on your map. Boca Raton is another destination to keep your eye on. It's located just 47 miles away. If you make the trip here, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Florida Atlantic University should be on your to-do list.
Where are the best beaches near Glenvar Heights?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car and heading to the seaside. Glenvar Heights has some fantastic beaches close by, so bring along a book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and make your way to one of these great options:
- Crandon Park (9 miles away).
- Rickenbacker Causeway Beach (10 miles away).
- South Pointe Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Glenvar Heights?
If you have some important work-related business to attend to in Glenvar Heights, chances are you'll be spending lots of time in a convention center. If that's the case, you might like to know some of the ones that have hotels and cafés nearby:
- Fair Expo Center (4 miles away).
- Miami Airport Convention Center (5 miles away).
- Coconut Grove Convention Center (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Glenvar Heights?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our clever filter feature to steer you toward the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Glenvar Heights?
Rent some wheels and explore Glenvar Heights at your own pace. Want to venture out into some nature? Opt for a full-size car. This vehicle is ideal for those craving outdoor adventures. Just want to get from A to B and traveling with just a few bags? If you're not planning on driving far, a fuel-efficient mini is a great option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Glenvar Heights?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Glenvar Heights. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on your budget and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which will it be this time?