Where is Vaasa?
Unplanned road trips can be thrilling, but before you tear up that map and get rid of your guide book, let us fill you in on a few bits and pieces about Vaasa. This part of Finland is home to some 57,000 people. If you'd like to find out what exciting things there are to see here, you could always chat to some of the friendly locals.
What are the best road trip destinations in Vaasa?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this enticing area. Vaasa is one of those places where the journey is just as exciting as every one of its awesome destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires exploring all there is to see. Here are some of the most well-known cities to visit in this exciting place:
- Vaasa (population of 57,000)
- Jakobstad (population of 19,200)
- Pedersore (population of 10,400)
- Kronoby (population of 6,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vaasa?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- Use our amazing filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the absolute best price around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Vaasa?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Vaasa, a roomy SUV could be the answer. If you're hoping for the cheapest possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, round up the troops, and start clocking up those miles.