Where is Rhodes?
There's something to be said for living like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know what direction you're taking. Before you jump in your rental car and cruise down those highways and byways, it's worth knowing a little bit about Rhodes. You'll have to book a flight to Greece to reach this terrific destination.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Rhodes?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore as easy as ABC!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a mountain of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Rhodes?
That all said, Rhodes is renowned for its rocky coastlines, impressive rock formations, and valleys. Many eager adventurers leave the city limits to take in those natural gems. If that sounds enticing, consider booking a full-size car or an SUV. Even if you're not planning to wander off the beaten track, you'll be glad you have all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Rhodes?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a broad range of both economy and high-end rental vehicles on offer in Rhodes. What you go for depends on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not book an elite SUV, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).