What are the major attractions in Powys?
Keep yourself busy (and that wanderlusting soul happy) by stopping by the Rhayader Museum and Gallery and Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre. If you still have loads of energy and room on your travel itinerary, the Llanbister War Memorial is also calling out to you.
What are the best road trip destinations near Powys?
Eager for more adventure? Then cruise on down to Loughor, just 55 miles from Powys. There are plenty more fascinating things to see and do here, such as Swansea Beach and the Dylan Thomas Centre. Nothing says living it up like a road trip does, so why not keep on cruising to Lisvane? It's 55 miles away and also features a few rewarding sights, such as Cardiff Castle and Wales Millennium Centre.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Powys?
Below you'll find our top suggestions to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature will become your new bestie. Size up the biggest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're getting the absolute best offer around;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay in advance and bag some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.