What are the major attractions in Melbourne Airport?
If your trip to Melbourne Airport is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
There's nothing quite like exploring somewhere new. While you're in the area, Overnewton Castle and Woodlands Historic Park should definitely be among them. Another top attraction here is Watergardens Town Centre.
What are the best road trip destinations near Melbourne Airport?
Time to get out on to the open road and journey out to Little River. Just 28 miles away, a road trip here will be a piece of cake. Swing by You Yangs and You Yangs Regional Park to start learning the culture of the region. Then finish off your trip with a visit to Mt Rothwell Biodiversity Interpretation Centre.
Where are the best beaches near Melbourne Airport?
No matter the weather, you'll be able to see the awesome beaches near Melbourne Airport from the comfort of your rental car. As you cruise along, keep an eye out for seagulls soaring over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Sandridge Beach (12 miles away).
- South Melbourne Beach (12 miles away).
- Altona Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Melbourne Airport?
Rental cars are an excellent option for professionals who travel a lot. If your time in Melbourne Airport is mainly for business-related purposes, you ought to know where all the convention and business centers are situated. These are just some of the top suggestions:
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (12 miles away).
- Fairfield Boathouse (12 miles away).
- Studley Park Boathouse (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Melbourne Airport?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Our hard-working filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Browse the cheapest deals from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're receiving the best possible offer around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Melbourne Airport?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own car. Whatever the reason for your trip to Melbourne Airport, CarRentals.com has a fantastic range of vehicles to drive off in. On a city break with your beau? Turn up the romance by opting for a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and a snap to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these little rides. A minivan is a great option for large families. There's enough room for everyone and you can go where you want, when you want. If you're on a work trip, a premium car will carry you from one meeting to the next in luxury and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Melbourne Airport?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is certainly within your grasp! Imagine the thrill of tearing down the open road in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you need is a budget ride to get you safely from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Melbourne Airport.