Car rentals in Chania: All you need to know
A Chania car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the area has to offer. We've gathered your most popular questions about car rentals in Chania. Read on to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I find a great deal on a rental car in Chania?
CarRentals.com always tries to get you the best rate. However, you can remember a few things to keep your next rental affordable. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Be aware of any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the true cost before you book
- Don't rent more car than you need. Normally, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Chania.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Chania?
From global names like Enterprise and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Chania?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Chania?
Usually, the age limit for renting a car in Chania is 21. But, there might be an additional fee if you're under 25 or for larger or higher category cars in particular. Go through the supplier's terms to find what any additional charges will be before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Chania?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car supplier, if you think your insurance won't cover you while traveling through GRC.Several credit card issuers (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) will cover your car rental. However, many of them have restrictions, such as not covering bigger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. Make sure to call and find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you head to Chania.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually recommend that customers opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Chania?
Unlimited miles is a good option if you decide to do a bit of sightseeing or visit a lot of clients all over Chania. You can cruise as much as you like without incurring additional charges. Go over your policy to discover if there are mileage limitations.
Know before you go
Before you begin on your Chania vacation, check out a few items before you leave the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around your vehicle and make certain there is no dents or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Chania rental car today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. CarRentals.com has the ideal vehicle that can align with your needs and not deplete your travel piggy bank.