What are the major attractions in Ceredigion?
Nothing beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to things to see and do. Book a rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Ceredigion?
Don't just drive from point A to B. Get the most out of that car by making a detour to Loughor. Located 45 miles from Ceredigion, it features popular attractions like Swansea Beach and the Dylan Thomas Centre. Nothing screams fun like a road trip does, so why not keep on driving to Ilston? It's 5 miles away and also has a few appealing sights, such as Oystermouth Castle and Oxwich Castle.
Where are the best beaches near Ceredigion?
If you're traveling to Ceredigion with the little ones, a day by the sea is a terrific way to keep them entertained. Load up the trunk with some bats and beach balls, and journey out to one of these lovely coastal stretches:
- Aberystwyth Beach (9 miles away).
- Aberdyfi Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ceredigion?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport office locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest price around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for another full day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep a lookout for these great deals;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!