Car rentals in Catania: All you need to know
A Catania car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of the region has to offer. We've answered the most popular questions about car rentals in Catania. Read on to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I get a bargain car rental in Catania?
CarRentals.com makes it a breeze to snag the cheapest rates. Just enter your travel dates and scroll through the list of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Catania. You should also:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. You don't want to be surprised with added costs
- Determine what car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have retailers in Catania?
CarRentals.com has around 7 rental companies to decide from in Catania. You'll find some of the best providers, like Hertz. Scan through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Catania?
That all depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Catania. If you're having a little trouble choosing, make sure to go over our chart below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Catania?
Generally, the age limit for renting a car in Catania is 21. But, there might be an additional charge if you're under 25 or for higher category vehicles in particular. Read over the terms to find what the exact price will be before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Catania?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to buy additional insurance through rental car company for your trip, if you think your insurance won't cover you while traveling through ITA.Many credit cards (Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will offer coverage. But there may be limitations, such as not covering bigger vehicles such as premium models or some SUVs. Make sure to call and find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you head to Catania.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out winner is usually full-to-full. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you wish to see all that Catania offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Catania. Review the fine print to be certain your mileage is actually "unlimited."
Before you leave the lot
Before you begin on your Catania vacation, check a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Look over your vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If you notice any, write it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is properly inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Catania rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Catania has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the great restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the terrific sites in Catania.