How can I get a cheap car rental in Bahía de Banderas?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter feature will soon become your new BFF. Scan the cheapest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Bahía de Banderas?
Sometimes it's good to think small, particularly if you'll be maneuvering the bustling streets of Puerto Vallarta and Bucerias. Economy rental cars are the number one pick for those visiting Bahía de Banderas — and there's a whole lot to love about them. Easily zoom around town, get terrific gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash. These inexpensive little cars prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
From beaches to valleys and rolling hills, Bahía de Banderas boasts some dazzling nature. Why not get out and explore one or two of them? Escape the city limits and arrange some exciting excursions. A full-size SUV is ideal for those longer rides. Designed to tackle any kind of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a joy to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bahía de Banderas?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Bahía de Banderas. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model.