What are the major attractions in Adelaide Airport?
If your trip to Adelaide Airport is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square. These popular attractions are sure to leave an impression.
Fun and adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the top attractions nearby are Glenelg Golf Club, Breakout Creek Wetlands and West Beach. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Adelaide Airport?
If you're after day trips around Adelaide Airport, you certainly won't be let down! McLaren Flat, just 19 miles away, offers some notable attractions that'll keep you on the go. Want an excuse to go check it out? Hugo Wines Cellar Door and Graham Stevens Wines ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also think about Woodstock Wines.
Where are the best beaches near Adelaide Airport?
There's nothing quite as nice as rolling down the car window and feeling the salty sea air on your face while you're cruising along the coast. Bring along some yummy food and spend some time soaking up the sun at one of the lovely beaches near Adelaide Airport. Picturesque options include:
- Henley Beach (2 miles away).
- Glenelg Beach (2 miles away).
- Grange Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Adelaide Airport?
Here for business-related reasons? You'll be pleased to hear that Adelaide Convention Centre has some excellent restaurants, cafés and hotels close by. You'll find it 4 miles from Adelaide Airport.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Adelaide Airport?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Check out as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best prices for your desired destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're receiving the absolute best deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Adelaide Airport?
Rent a car and get around Adelaide Airport at your own pace. Want to venture out into some nature? Choose a full-size car. This vehicle is ideal for those after adventure in the great outdoors. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling with minimal luggage? If you're not planning on driving far, a zippy mini is a terrific option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Adelaide Airport?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Adelaide Airport. From sporty models with all the mod cons to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.