Where is Telemark?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and zooming down a long, open road. But before you take off on a new adventure in Telemark, how about learning something about this tourist hot spot? Read up on Norway, because that's where you'll need to head to get your adventure on the road.
What are the best road trip destinations in Telemark?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this enticing country. Telemark is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its impressive destinations. With your own ride, you can spend as long or as little as your heart desires exploring all it has to offer. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most renowned cities:
- Skien (population of 50,600)
- Porsgrunn (population of 34,400)
- Notodden (population of 8,300)
- Kragero (population of 5,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Telemark?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these tips:
- Our nifty filter feature will soon become your new bestie. Scan all of the cheapest discounts, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices get lower for your location;
- Check both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're getting the hottest deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.