How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint James?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Browse as many different offers as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab ride to a neighboring car rental facility might result in substantial savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Saint James?
Who needs all those extra bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular rental car category for visitors to Saint James, and for loads of good reasons. You'll enjoy great fuel economy as you glide down the streets of Montego Bay and Port Maria in this small car. They're a delight to drive, simple to park, and most importantly, easy on the wallet.
From valleys to sandy shores and impressive rock formations, Saint James offers some picturesque natural sights. Why not take off and drive around a few of them? Escape the city limits and embark on some day trips. An SUV is ideal for longer drives. With the power to handle all types of roads, these larger vehicles make it simple to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saint James?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Saint James, a roomy SUV could be the answer. If you're looking for the best possible deal and plan on staying mostly in the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the wide, open road.