What are the major attractions in Muskoka?
There's nothing more enjoyable than exploring new places. While you're in town, the Muskoka Highlands Golf Course and High Falls Water Park ought to be among them. If you still have stamina and space on your travel schedule, Bracebridge Resource Management Centre is also calling out to you.
What are the best road trip destinations near Muskoka?
Seen all the major sights in Muskoka? If you have more time on your hands, there's plenty more to explore a little further down the road. Coldwater is just 3 miles away. Travelers who head here typically have Mount St. Louis Moonstone on their to-do lists.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Muskoka?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Compare as many different offers as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a close-by rental car center may result in some impressive savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so look out for these money-saving deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!