Where is Lima?
Unplanned road trips can be loads of fun, but before you rip up that map and throw out your travel guide, let us tell you some bits and pieces about Lima. This fantastic vacation destination is located in Peru. If you're chasing some local knowledge, you shouldn't have too many difficulties. Just roll down your window and speak to one of the 7,737,000 people who reside here.
What are the best road trip destinations in Lima?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this glorious region. Lima is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own ride, you can take as little or as long as your heart desires discovering every square inch of it. Here are the most popular cities to visit in this exciting place:
- Lima (population of 7,737,000)
- Huaral (population of 62,200)
- Huacho (population of 54,500)
- Barranca (population of 46,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lima?
We've put together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Sift through the hottest bargains from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable prices for your selected location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental center might result in some impressive savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Lima?
Who needs all the bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular sort of rental car in Lima, and for many good reasons. You'll enjoy terrific fuel economy as you glide down the streets of Lima and Huaral in this small car. They're efficient, simple to park, and easy on the wallet.
From rocky coastlines to rolling hills and mountains, Lima is home to some spectacular vistas. Why not get out and marvel at the best of them? Hightail it out of the city and plan some fun excursions. A full-size SUV is a perfect fit for those longer drives. Able to manage every type of road, these larger vehicles make it a pleasure to go off the beaten track.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Lima?
First of all, there's a huge range of luxurious rental vehicles in Lima. What you end up going with will depend on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps a stylish medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, we can help you out with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).