Where is Guinea?
Driving in an unfamiliar country is daunting for some people, but you don't have to stress. Get your head around the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads of Guinea in no time at all. You'll discover Guinea on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Conakry, will come into view. If you want to get an insight into how this country is run, a visit here is a no-brainer.
What are the best road trip destinations in Guinea?
Being in control of when and where you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your trip around Guinea and delight in the freedom of visiting all its most popular destinations at your own speed. Get to know some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Conakry (population of 1,767,200)
- Kindia (population of 117,100)
- Coyah (population of 77,100)
- Dubreka (population of 10,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Guinea?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these tips:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a close-by car rental facility might mean substantial savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.