What are the major attractions in Galle District?
Outdoor adventures or discovering the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you realize your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Galle District?
Let's see what your new ride can do. Day trips into the surrounding areas are just one of many reasons that renting a car here is such a tempting option. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to explore all that Kosgoda, 16 miles away, has to offer. Bentota Beach, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and Sea Turtle Conservation & Research Center alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Bentota is another popular destination. It's 2 miles away and home to a variety of fascinating things to do. Don't miss Beruwela Harbour, the Kande Vihare Temple and the Brief Garden, Bevis Bawa.
Where are the best beaches near Galle District?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car, blasting some tunes and heading to the coast. Galle District has some gorgeous beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if it's breezy) and take a day trip to one of these beautiful options:
- Ambalangoda Beach (11 miles away).
- Jungle Beach (12 miles away).
- Unawatuna Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Galle District?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for an entire extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay right away and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a ton of savings!