What are the major attractions in East Devonport?
If your trip to East Devonport is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. Some of the best attractions nearby are Devonport Ferry Terminal, Bass Strait Maritime Centre and Devonport Regional Gallery. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near East Devonport?
East Devonport is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to explore just a little farther afield. Cradle Mountain is just 40 miles away. Travelers who head here typically have Dove Lake on their must-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near East Devonport?
Fill up with gas, start the engine and get ready to feel the sea air whipping through your hair. East Devonport boasts some fantastic stretches of coast, such as:
- Coles Beach (3 miles away).
- Bakers Beach (11 miles away).
- Badgers Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near East Devonport?
Located 4 miles from East Devonport, Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame is a great place to go for a conference. After a huge day of mingling and getting to know new people, you'll be able to hop behind the wheel of your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in East Devonport?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for East Devonport?
Whether you're hitting the road solo or with a big group, we're here to help find a great set of wheels for you in East Devonport. If you'd rather something small, why not pick up the keys to a mini or compact? These zippy cars are a breeze to park and cheap on gas. Can't wait to get out and explore the surrounding areas? An SUV or a full-size car might just be the ticket. If you want to pull out all the stops on this vacation, drive around in style with one of our ritzy premium cars.
Should I get a luxury rental car in East Devonport?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in East Devonport. What you end up going for is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need a set of wheels to zip around town in as economically as possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).