What are the major attractions in Centro?
If your trip to Centro is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the city center, Plaza Fabini is one spot you might like to add to your must-see list. Teatro Circular de Montevideo and Sala Zitarrosa are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Centro?
If you want to escape Centro for a little bit, consider heading to Montevideo. Around 0.4 miles away, there's plenty to keep you occupied.
Where are the best beaches near Centro?
Fill the tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the sea breeze on your skin. Centro offers some awesome stretches of coastline, such as:
- Pocitos Beach (2 miles away).
- Buceo Beach (4 miles away).
- Carrasco Beach (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Centro?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Compare the cheapest bargains from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best bargains for your selected location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Centro?
Sure, it's possible to get out and explore Centro without a car. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip all the more exciting. If you're excited to head out into nature, opt for a vehicle with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be just what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a popular choice if you're only taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Centro?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Centro. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. What type of car will it be this time?