Where is Cavite?
Last-minute road trips can be fun, but before you screw up that map and throw away your travel guide, let us fill you in on a few things about Cavite. Some 115,900 people call this incredible destination in Philippines home. Why not stop the car and say hi to some of them? You never know, they might give you some pointers about what to do and see while you're here.
What are the best road trip destinations in Cavite?
With long stretches of glorious highways and inviting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Cavite vacations into self-drive tours. If you're organizing a road trip to remember, you'll want to know which cities to add to your itinerary. Here are some of the most impressive regions to visit in this extraordinary place:
- Dasmarinas (population of 441,900)
- Imus (population of 216,100)
- Silang (population of 119,500)
- Cavite City (population of 115,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cavite?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your chosen location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab ride to a nearby rental car facility may mean significant savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, pay right away and get some of the cheapest rates around;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your booking as soon as possible to bag the biggest savings!