Where is Buskerud?
Maybe you're the type of adventurer who plots every detail of your getaway. Or perhaps you prefer to pick up a rental car and let life surprise you. However you like to go about it, there are some key facts about Buskerud that are worth knowing. Get ready to book a plane ticket to Norway to reach this incredible destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in Buskerud?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this magnificent region. Buskerud is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as every one of its beautiful destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as long as your heart desires discovering every square inch of it. Discover some (or all) of this place's most popular cities:
- Drammen (population of 90,700)
- Kongsberg (population of 17,700)
- Gol (population of 2,500)
- Al (population of 2,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Buskerud?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our clever filter feature will soon be your new bestie. Sift through the hottest discounts from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Buskerud?
From lakes to caves and shingle seashores, Buskerud offers some jaw-dropping views. Why not get out and drive around a couple of them? Leave town and arrange some exciting day trips. A full-size SUV is a perfect fit for longer drives. With an ability to cope with all kinds of roads, these larger vehicles make it a delight to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Buskerud?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Buskerud. From luxury models to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?