Car rentals in Arezzo: All you need to know
An Arezzo car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of the region has to offer. We've answered the most popular questions about car rentals in Arezzo. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
Where do I find a bargain car rental in Arezzo?
We always strive to get you the best rate. But, you can do a few things to keep your upcoming rental affordable. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't rent more vehicle than you need. Generally, the smaller the class the lower the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Arezzo rental car.
What rental companies have retailers in Arezzo?
In Arezzo, we have 3 rental companies to choose from, like Avis. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Arezzo?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what activities you want to do in Arezzo. If you're having a little trouble picking the right car, be sure to look over the chart below. We've compared the most popular types of cars for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Arezzo?
Typically, to rent a car in Arezzo you must be at least 21. Please note, you may find that there is an added fee if you are under 25 or for higher category vehicles. Read over the terms to find what any additional fees is before you rent your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Arezzo?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car company for your trip, if you know your insurance won't cover you while traveling through ITA.Many credit card issuers (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) will cover your car rental. However, there may be limitations, like not covering larger automobiles like trucks or SUVs. Make sure to call and find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you head to Arezzo.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to explore all that Arezzo offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Arezzo. Read the fine print to make certain they are truly "unlimited."
Know before you go
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Check out your car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Arezzo car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Arezzo has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the highly-rated restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the terrific sites in Arezzo.