What are the major attractions in Ravenna?
If your trip to Ravenna is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like visiting new places. While you're in town, Palazzo di San Giacomo and Piazza dei Martiri should be among them. If you still have stamina and room on your itinerary, Ecomuseum of Marshland Civilization is also whispering your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ravenna?
You don't have to spend every waking moment in Ravenna when there's a great big world out there! Just 34 miles away, Rimini will keep you occupied with top sights like Piazza Cavour. After that, point your wheels in the direction of Antica Pescheria.
Where are the best beaches near Ravenna?
If you're traveling to Ravenna with the kids, a day at the seaside is a terrific way of keeping them occupied. Pack the car with some bats and beach balls, and take a road trip to one of these stunning coastal stretches:
- Marina Romea Beach (16 miles away).
- Papeete Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Ravenna?
Traveling to Ravenna for work? After a tiring day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach yelling out for food. Thankfully, these business and convention centers are close to some terrific cafés and restaurants:
- Forli Exhibition Centre (10 miles away).
- Cesena Fiera (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ravenna?
Below you'll find our top recommendations if you want to bag the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Compare the cheapest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab trip to a nearby car rental facility might result in big savings;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ravenna?
Having your own wheels in Ravenna will give you the freedom to go wherever you like. Maybe you're eager to head out of the city, hit the highway, and go where the wind blows. If that's the case, collect the keys to one of our mid-size or full-size SUVs and explore the rural landscapes in the area. If you're all about the bright city lights, slide behind the wheel of something small. Navigating heavy traffic will be a whole lot easier in an economy or compact car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ravenna?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge variety of luxurious rentals in Ravenna. What you end up going with depends on what you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to get from A to B as cheaply as possible, you're better off choosing an economy vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).