Where is Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is waiting. There's no end to the new adventures you can have once you slide into that rental car. To really get all you can out of your trip, here's a bit of basic info that everybody ought to know. You'll find Kyrgyzstan on the continent of Asia. Zoom into the map and the capital, Bishkek, will appear. If you're hoping to find out how the country is run, a stop here is a no-brainer.
What are the best road trip destinations in Kyrgyzstan?
Being in control of when and where you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your road trip around Kyrgyzstan and revel in the freedom of exploring all its best destinations at your own pace. Get to know some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Bishkek (population of 900,000)
- Osh (population of 200,000)
- Jalal-Abad (population of 75,700)
- Karakol (population of 70,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kyrgyzstan?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you're looking to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a heap of savings!