Where is Gipuzkoa?
Nothing tops dropping the windows of your rental car and zooming down long, smooth motorways. But before you embark on a new adventure in Gipuzkoa, how about learning a few things about this popular spot? Familiarize yourself with Spain, because that's where you'll need to head to kick start your adventure.
What are the major attractions in Gipuzkoa?
Raring to get going on your Gipuzkoa trip? Want some tips on what to add to your travel itinerary? There's no need to fret — we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are some of the most popular attractions in this awesome place:
- Concha Beach (.6 miles from the center of San Sebastian (and vicinity), Donostialdea/Donostia-San Sebastián)
- Monte Igueldo (1 mile from the center of San Sebastian (and vicinity), Donostialdea/Donostia-San Sebastián)
- Monte Urgull (.2 miles from the center of San Sebastian (and vicinity), Donostialdea/Donostia-San Sebastián)
What are the best road trip destinations in Gipuzkoa?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this enticing region. Gipuzkoa is one of those places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its awesome destinations. With your own rental vehicle, you can spend as long as your heart desires discovering every square inch of it. Try to tick off as many of this place's most famous destinations as possible:
- San Sebastian (population of 185,4)
- Tolosa (population of 18,)
- Ermua (population of 16,3)
- Ondarroa (population of 9,5)