If you're looking for the ultimate western experience, Fort Worth is the place to be. With all the museums, galleries, and local attractions in Fort Worth, rest assured you’ll be able to find something fun to do for the whole family. To maximize your Fort Worth experience, don’t forget to book one of the many available car rentals in Fort Worth, Texas through CarRentals.com.
How can I get a good, cheap car rental deal in Fort Worth?
You can get a head start on your Fort Worth vacation by booking your vehicle ahead of time on CarRentals.com. This way, you can be sure of bagging the right price for your preferred type of car. And, to be doubly certain of a great rate, you should:
- - Carefully compare the available prices from the rental companies;
- - Only just a single driver for your car;
- - Avoid airport branches of car rental companies.
Which rental companies are situated in Fort Worth?
The likes of Dollar, Enterprise, and Alamo can be found in Fort Worth, meaning you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to finding a vehicle that suits you. To be sure of the best customer service, have a look at the latest user reviews online.
What rental car should I pick in Fort Worth, Texas?
This is entirely up to you and your situation – factor in things like your budget and how many people you’re visiting with. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
|Car Type||Best for||Category includes|
|Economy car||Smaller groups who want to keep costs low||Toyota Yaris, Vauxhall Corsa, or similar|
|SUV||Comfort and space on longer day trips||Audi Q7, Ford Escape, or similar|
|Luxury||Romantic couples seeking a memorable getaway||Chrysler 300, Buick Lacrosse, or similar|
How old do I have to be for renting a car in Fort Worth?
The usual minimum age is 21. It’s also important to bear in mind that drivers under 25 may be expected to pay a surcharge.
Do I need car insurance for my Fort Worth vehicle rental?
Yes, though you may already be adequately covered by your current car or credit card insurance policies. Otherwise, as a US citizen you can opt to purchase insurance at the checkout on CarRentals.com, or from the rental company itself.
What’s the best fuel policy for a Fort Worth rental car?
For many drivers, a full-to-full fuel policy will meet requirements. All you have to do is make time to refuel the gas tank before returning the vehicle at the end of the rental period, and you won’t have any surprise fees.
Is unlimited mileage a possibility with Fort Worth car rentals?
Whether you have day trips on your agenda, or just expect to be doing a lot of A-to-B traveling in Fort Worth itself, having unlimited mileage means you don’t have to worry about ringing up extra fees. Check that your vehicle comes with this kind of policy.
Is one-way car rental available in Fort Worth?
If it’s more convenient for your itinerary to return the vehicle to another branch of the rental company, check beforehand to see if it’s feasible and how much this may cost.
3 must-visit places in Fort Worth
Ready to make the most of having your own transportation in Forth Worth? Check out these major attractions in the city:
- - One cultural hotspot in Fort Worth is the Kimbell Art Museum, which showcases everything from ancient American sculptures to ornate works of Renaissance art.
- - Cool down at Fort Worth Water Gardens, a surreal sanctuary made up of avant-garde water features with jagged, Modernist geometry.
- - Enter living history at the Log Cabin Village, which evokes life during the days of the wild frontier, with 19th-century cabins and costumed storytellers.
3 road trip ideas from Fort Worth
After seeing the city, why not hit the road and take in more of Texas? Here are some inspiring ideas for road trips in your rental car:
- - An irresistible destination just to the east of Fort Worth is the sprawling city of Dallas, where you can get stuck into the food scene and go shopping to your heart’s content.
- - Another city you can easily visit is Waco, to the south of Fort Worth, which is home to a zoo and an awe-inspiring paleontological museum.
- - For an escape to nature, drive north to Ray Roberts Lake State Park, where you can go hiking and biking, or go swimming by the beach.
What’s the parking situation in Fort Worth?
No need to worry about where you might park your rental car. Fort Worth has a wealth of spots available, with numerous parking lots and garages scattered throughout the city. Metered street parking is also available, but be sure to check the prices and time regulations.
Get set for Fort Forth by booking your set of wheels on CarRentals.com. After getting a cost-effective deal, you can relax and look forward to touring the city and discovering more of Texas while you’re there.