What are the major attractions in Wellesley Hills?
If your trip to Wellesley Hills is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You can't come here without heading to Boston College. This attraction draws countless travelers each and every year. Time to come and discover what makes it so popular.
Few things beat exploring somewhere new. While you're here, Babson College and Wellesley College should definitely be among them. Another popular attraction here is Needham Bowlaway.
What are the best road trip destinations near Wellesley Hills?
Grab your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Wellesley Hills, you'll discover an iconic attraction just a little down the road. Plymouth Rock is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Plymouth, 40 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Wellesley Hills?
Load up the trunk with yummy treats and drinks and make your way to one of the gorgeous beaches near Wellesley Hills. Some of the most delightful places to have a seaside picnic are:
- Wayland Town Beach (5 miles away).
- Revere Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Wellesley Hills?
Rental cars are a wonderful option among traveling professionals. If your visit to Wellesley Hills is primarily for work-related purposes, you should know where the best business and convention centers are located. These are some of the top suggestions:
- Hynes Convention Center (11 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (11 miles away).
- TD Garden (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wellesley Hills?
Below are our top tips if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Use our handy filter tool to help steer you toward the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these deals;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Wellesley Hills?
Sure, it's possible to get out and explore Wellesley Hills without wheels. But with so much to see and do, having one is sure to make your trip more memorable. If you can't wait to venture out into some nature, consider a vehicle with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a popular choice if you'll only be taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Wellesley Hills?
First of all, there's a wide variety of both high-end and economy rentals in Wellesley Hills. What you go with will depend on your budget and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a set of wheels to get from A to B as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).