What are the major attractions in Virginia Gardens?
If your trip to Virginia Gardens is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Miracle Mile and Frost Art Museum. These popular attractions are bound to leave an impression.
Adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the top attractions in the surrounding area are Miami Springs Golf Course, Curtiss Mansion and Wingman Adventures. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Virginia Gardens?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because Fort Lauderdale is well worth a detour. Situated 25 miles from Virginia Gardens, it offers up some terrific attractions, such as Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Still up for a bit of sightseeing? Punch Boca Raton into your GPS. This intriguing destination is also home to some great sights like Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Florida Atlantic University, and it's just 40 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Virginia Gardens?
Virginia Gardens has some stunning stretches of coastline, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what treasures you can find lying along the shoreline of one of these lovely beaches:
- Rickenbacker Causeway Beach (10 miles away).
- Lummus Park Beach (11 miles away).
- South Pointe Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Virginia Gardens?
After spending lots of time mixing with like-minded individuals, it's always nice to be able to relax and unwind somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Virginia Gardens for business, here are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Miami Airport Convention Center (2 miles away).
- Fair Expo Center (6 miles away).
- Coconut Grove Convention Center (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Virginia Gardens?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter tool will soon become your new bestie. Sift through the cheapest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for another full day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Virginia Gardens?
Get prepared for a fun-filled adventure in Virginia Gardens. The car you pick depends on what kind of vacation you have in mind. If you're traveling solo, why not choose a compact or a mini? They're great on gas and a cinch to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Virginia Gardens?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream ride can easily be a reality! Imagine the joy of rolling into town in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're after is a dependable set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Virginia Gardens.